The Offline Starter System XMP-ACL32 provides the uncomplicated but professional entry-level of XMP-BABYLON Access Control. XMP-ACL32 is tailored to the particular needs of small and medium sized enterprises up to 2048 employees.
The Offline Starter System XMP-ACL32 provides the uncomplicated but professional entry-level of XMP-BABYLON Access Control. XMP-ACL32 is tailored to the particular needs of small and medium sized enterprises up to 2048 employees. Within a very short period of time, the software will be installed and configured to your customers' requirements. After uploading master data, functions and authorization files the device components of XMP-ACL32 work offline without any connection to the host computer. For biometric authentication purpose, Fingerprint Recognition is enclosed. The upgrade to our large-scale system XMP-BABYLON is possible at any time. For this, it is not necessary to replace the XMP hardware components.
XMP-ACL32 is an Offline Access Control System for small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Access control for up to 2.048 badges
- Most common access card technologies are supported
- Up to 256 access profiles
- Up to 64 card readers
- Up to 8 door control units, e.g. XMP-K32
- Up to 2.176 supervised inputs (XMP-KDM-016) and 1.664 outputs (XMP-KDA-024)
- Card readers with fingerprint recognition are supported
- Calendar with automatic switch to daylight saving time
- Offline alarm via e-mail or text message
- Software can be started directly from USB flash drive
- Up to 32 trend graphs per XMP-K32, each with up to 2048 values
- Real-time display of access events and alarms
- Long-term archiving of access events and alarms in CSV format
- 256-bit encryption of network communication
- Live monitoring of all connected door control units
- Configuration of XMP-K32 is compatible with XMP-BABYLON
- Perfect investment protection in case of expanding the system to XMP-BABYLON
- Attractive price/performance ratio
The software enables even a person with minimal training to create badges and administer access profiles and access rights in a simple and easy to follow way. In all, a maximum of 2048 badges with 256 profiles can be administered.
The main item of every Access Control System is the assignment of specific access authorizations to different persons or groups of persons.
For this purpose, the XMP-ACL32 system provides various possibilities to administer and modify individual access profiles. The authorized user is allowed to create and administer profiles with different access levels and time frames, either in conjunction with a unique PIN code or/and a fingerprint entry. In addition, special options can be activated, such as logs for documentation or checking purposes.
XMP-ACL32 software provides capturing and verifying fingerprints for biometric authentication.
For this purpose, the enrollment station XMP-FES was specially designed to enter and store fingerprints. For each person up to 4 fingerprints can be stored in the database.
The configuration module for the XMP hardware components contains different tabs for configuring the settings of the door control units (e.g., XMP-K32 or XMP-K32sx) and its corresponding peripheral devices, such as card readers, door contacts, extension modules (XMP-KDM-016, XMP-KDA-024), alarm contacts etc.
For example, the data communication between a door control unit and the connected card readers has to be specified on the tab "Communication" as well as the decoding method. The tab is divided in two parts. Thus, two readers and badge types can be defined independently of each other.